Ferrous sulfate is a by-product of the titanium oxide manufacturing process. It is used as a wastewater treatment flocculant and soil conditioner, and it is highly regarded as an environmentally friendly substance.
Ferrous sulfate overview and applications
|Ferrous sulfate overview
||Ferrous sulfate applications
- By-product of the titanium oxide manufacturing process
- Wastewater treatment flocculant
- Corrosion inhibitors for heat exchangers that use seawater cooling at power stations and similar facilities
- Soil conditioners
CExamples of Ferrous sulfate analysis values
- Packaged in kraft paper bags, 20 kg or 25 kg
- Packaged in bulk bags, 500 kg
- We can discuss other packaging requests.
- *These data values should not be regarded as specification values. Additionally, the information provided is subject to change without notice due to performance improvements, specification changes, and other reason.
- *Before using these products, be sure to test them in advance at your company in order to check if they conform to your usage purposes.
Also note that the applications featured here are not guaranteed to be free of infringement upon any and all patents.
Click here to contact us regarding our products.