Titan Kogyo Quality Policy
1. We shall make the needs of our customers the first priority. We shall use chemical substances that consider the environment and provide stable products offering the best quality while contributing to the development of society.
2. We shall ensure that we comply with all customer, product and ISO standards requirements to which we have agreed.
3. In accordance with this policy, we shall establish and carry out specific quality goals, and we shall make continuous improvements to the effectiveness of our quality management system.
4. We shall conduct management reviews to maintain appropriateness.
June 27, 2019
Yasuo Inoue, President of Titan Kogyo, Ltd.
ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
We acquired certification for the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 in our quality management system on December 4, 2017. (Note, our first certification was for ISO 9002: 1994 on December 18, 2000.)
1. Certified locations
- Head Office – Ube Plant
- 1978-25 Oaza Kogushi, Ube city, Yamaguchi prefecture
- Ube Development Center
- 1804-1 Oaza Tsumazakigaisaku, Ube city, Yamaguchi prefecture
- Tokyo Sales Office
- 5F, Axa Kodenmacho building, 14-7 Kodenmacho Nihonbashi, Chuoku, Tokyo
Titan Kogyo Group
- TBM, Ltd.(Ube Nishi Plant)
- 1727-6 Oaza Tsumazakigaisaku, Ube city, Yamaguchi prefecture
2. Certified products and services
Research and development, manufacturing and sales related to titanium oxide, iron oxide, ultrafine titanium oxide and inorganic composite materials.
3. Certifying organization
Japan Chemical Quality Assurance Ltd.